Friday, November 25, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Tag 1

It's Day 25 of my friend, Tracey McNeely's,
'25 Days of Christmas Tags',
and I'm finally adding my tags!
I did 3 tags, and will post thrice.
Why? Oh my good golly, there are GREAT prizes to be had!
AND, I love Tracey! 
She is a powerhouse cardmaker, and organizer of endless
fun challenge blogs.


I cut so many 'cookies' for the PTI blog hop,
adding them to my 3 tags.
Tag no.1
PTI: Basic Bookmark 1,
Sweet Holiday Wishes
Simple Gift Bow
Holiday Plaid dp.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the colors on this tag! Yep, gotta have that bow. What a fun set of tags Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is just beautiful, Nancy! The colors are so unique, and this is super creative! LOVE it!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little pop of lilac is beautiful! Incredible tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going backwards as I visit all your tags. Gosh, they are all so gorgeous--so many fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!