Sunday, November 6, 2016

Just a Note


Hi there!
I'm sharing a card with you I did for The Card Concept's 
latest challenge,


1st chose, stamped, and thrice cut the typewriter from 
PTI's Be Mine: Valentine,
in Aqua Mist and True Black.
Found a seldom used die from PTI called Doily Details C,
which embosses a doily in a frame.
I would call my card Clean and Layered.


Pink squiggle from Delicate Details.


Rosey Posey blossom and leaves,
Tiny Tags sentiment and tag.
Pretty Pink Posh sequins (3 mm iridescent)

The fabulous Lisa Elton from My Paper Tales
is the guest designer, and her card features a beauty
in a shabby chic style! 
You have a week to enter!

SaveSave

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so pretty and feminine Nancy!! Love the rose and doily. The fancy frame behind the typewrite is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for the sweet shout out ~ hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nancy! I never managed to incorporate a doily in my designs, but the way you used it is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card, Nancy! This is so pretty, and the typewriter fits perfectly with the inspiration! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous interpretation of the challenge, Nancy! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how pretty and soft your sweet card is, Nancy! It looks like your typewriter is dreaming of the love note it's about to write!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is so gorgeous! I love how your card rally brings the inspiration photo to life. It's truly such a sweet and soft card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty - definitely clean and layered!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the touch of aqua for the typewriter - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Nancy! A fabulous interpretation of the challenge. Thank you so much for joining the Card Concept Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on the inspiration, I simply adore your card, thanks for joining us at the card concept.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!