Sunday, November 20, 2016

Season's Greetings


Merry Monday, this week, has a 'challenging' challenge,
Gray, White & Red...




Sweet Brigit Norton from Crafting While I wait,
 sent me this fabulous bg from Tim Holtz (don't know
if it's still available), and I knew just what to do with it.

Wreath and spray: PTI's Twig Wreath
Sentiment: PTI's: Botanical Blocks 1V
Banner: PTI's: Tag Sale 10
Brick inked with Distress Ink: Fired Brick
All my die cuts were colored with Papertrey's greys,
Soft Stone, Stormy Sea & Smokey Shadow.
I wove some grey twine through my wreath and added
sequins for a bit of bling.

3 comments:

  1. WOW...absolutely GORGEOUS Nancy! Love the brick background with just the touch of color blended in and that wreath and flowers are just perfect for this color challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath against that brick background sponged so perfectly, Nancy. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!