Friday, November 11, 2016

A Gift for You


Happy Friday!
It's time for a new challenge at Tag You're It, 
and our inspiration comes from Diane Jaquay, 
with this gorgeous tag.

Diane gives us a lot to work with; leaves and branches, object sentiment, 
framed tag, ombre bg...

I did a Christmas tag from PTI's Make It Market: Post & Parcel.


I backed my tag like Diane's,
and ombred the bottom.
Loved her branches, and added some Christmas flora on the corner.
Would love to see your take on Diane's tag!
Birch Bress designs is offering a gift certificate to our winner!

SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. My favorite tag this week! I love everything about this - absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Nancy! I love how you pulled so many details from Diane's tag into your Christmas version...lovely, lovely tag! And yes, I'm still kicking myself that I didn't get that mailbox kit...grrrrr!! Have a great weekend my friend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful, eye catching tag this is, Nancy!! I love these colors and images from Post & Parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pretty detail you packed into this amazing tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is amazing! The colors, the details - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!