Friday, November 4, 2016

Brown Paper Packages


Make It Monday this week, features Lexi Daly, 
showing us how to use our stamps to create wrapping paper.
Lexi's video is full of pointers, such as lining stamps up, and 
she provides 3 templates on her blog. (Thank you, Lexi!)


Our house goes natural vintage at Christmas time.
All red and green, lots of things I collected when my nest was full.
5 children became 10, as they all married, 
and along with them, we are now blessed with 11 grandchildren, 
ages 2 to 22.
5 girls and 6 boys, (the 2 littlest with me the last 4 days!)
Christmas is always at our home, as it is centrally located between
the homes of the family. It's the happiest, busiest, wildest time of the year!
Besides Christmas we celebrate the birthdays of 3 family members!

Finally found time to play along with Lexi.
Nichole's blog is full of wonderful inspiration by all of you!
Here's how I created my papers:


Main stamps are from Two Feet Deep.
I had to look up Heather's card for reference, as I've never worn 
snowshoes! I used 2 of Lexi's templates for my papers.



I added a snowflake strip with a snowflake from Snowflake Medley.


Word paper also from Two Feet Deep.


Tag is doubled, Tag Sale #4, with 'To & From': Pom Pom Pals.


Hope you get a chance to play along, 
I love seeing what all my blogging friends create!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! And WOW! These are so gorgeous Nancy!! I love the stamping done on the kraft with those beautiful white snowflakes. You went all out on these fabulous gift wraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....totally LOVE your wrapping paper Nancy!! Those snowshoes are just FABULOUS on the Kraft paper and I love the white snowflakes added too. I can just imagine how beautiful your home is all dressed up vintage style for the holidays...I think you need to photograph it and then put it on your blog so we can all gaze for awhile! You laugh but I'm serious!! Lovely, lovely packaging my friend!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous packaging, Nancy! It totally looks store-bought, but nicer. And don't get me started on the candy ribbon bow you made - I need a tutorial, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFULLY done Nancy, your packages look amazing! Christmas dinner is always at my parents house. Our family is not as big as yours, but steeped in tradition too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snowshoes paper! These gifts really are too pretty to open...your Christmas tree must be beautiful adorned with all the beautifully wrapped presents. Yes, I have four grown kids too...3 grandkids so far with more on the way next year. They keep you hopping!! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, gorgeous wrapping papers! i love the colors, the patterns, the vintage feel - and the bows and tags are fabulous too!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, your snowshoes wrapping paper is stunning and what perfect wrap for a man! And I absolutely l-o-v-e your word paper! It's spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your papers are simply wonderful Nancy....not to mention the tag and the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you, the overacheiver! Fantastic wrapping paper. I love both patterns, and they are so perfectly coordinated. Love the matching tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to come to your house for Christmas--haha! Stunningly beautiful papers & presentation, Nancy! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh, Nancy, those packages are so beautiful! You've created some awesome looking gift wrap and I love the tags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy, you are so very creative! It is always such a treat to visit your Blog. LOVE the snowshoes and snowflakes on kraft paper~what fabulous gift wraps you made, that alone would be a gift for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! These are both beautiful- I admit to being particularly smitten with the kraft paper wrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, Nancy, your gifts look lovely. Eager to try this on Kraft paper now after tackling my first attempt on white. Your tag and ribbon finish them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow ,wow and more wow!!'Nancy your papers are gorgeous and deserve a win for the work involved !
    Christmas sounds wonderful at your house ! We are blessed with large families and many grandchildren ! Lot of work with many rewards! Bet you enjoyed having 4 of the kids with you . I had 3 for the weekend ! Your papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!